Enterprise Solution Software
The common software concerns we solve
Since January 1991, the most asked questions about Enterprise Solution Software have been about 1) what it is, 2) whether or not a company is the right size and 3) what their options for enterprise solution software are based on their company size.
CFOs, CEOs and CPAs tell us that the enterprise solution software concerns common to all their businesses fall into the following categories, regardless of size
Problem #1 – Outdated Software
We provide simple updates and improvements that pay for themselves.
- Reduce the complications caused by outdated software (if yours is more than 7 or 8 years old).
- Improve information access in or out of existing software.
- Reduce reliance on Excel or Access in operational or financial reporting.
- Research and develop better alternatives to any and all entry level accounting programs.
- Eliminate financial and analytical reporting problems.
Problem #2 – Administration
We help secure peace of mind for your administrators.
- Permanently resolve receivables, payables, and other sub-ledgers that don’t tie back to the general ledger.
- Develop solutions to data security issues.
- Resolve cash flow problems.
Problem #3 – Growth
Develop confidence as your business starts to grow. Your Enterprise Solution Software can seamlessly grow with it.
- Ease the integration of new business lines while defining improved business process and financial controls.
- Streamline out-of-state trade compliance issues with sales tax collection in non-residential states.